Nice 2 Stay &
±42 Years Old
4 Rooms, 8 Guests
Starting @ R2700/night
San Lameer is situated on the South Coast, ±10 km South of Margate on the KwaZulu Natal coast line of South Africa.
San Lameer had humble beginnings when it was proclaimed a private township in 1977. Now this delightful town on KwaZulu Natal’s South Coast is a private estate boasting an acclaimed 18 hole championship golf course, hotel, conference centre, restaurant and plenty of stress-relieving sporting facilities all set in a beautifully enclosed nature reserve. It is, therefore, a rather unique property development. Visitors to San Lameer are left with memories of glistening waters, a spectacular tropical layout and indigenous bushes. San Lameer is a truly idyllic and beautiful destination. Herds of Impala and other indigenous buck roam around and make you feel truly at one with nature. There are many places to visit in the area.
The San Lameer Country Club is a majestic 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Peter Matkovitch. It is, in fact, rated among the top courses in South Africa. What sets this golf course from the rest is that it combines breathtaking beauty with an exciting and demanding golf challenge. The golfing clubhouse overlooks a spectacular panorama of golf holes and large expanses of water.
San Lameer also boasts a restaurant, bar and pools at the spectacular Hotel on the lagoon. Besides the main golf course there are fantastic tennis, bowls and squash facilities for the sport lovers. Make use of the canoes or row boats on the lagoon to discover more or go fishing. San Lameer’s beach is stunning and is proud to have achieved the Blue Flag status. The waters are warm and ideal for all exciting watersports.
About Your Stay
We offer a beautiful air-conditioned 4 Bedroom Villa the San Lameer Golf Estate for rental to holiday makers. The Villa is centrally positioned on the secure estate with easy access to all facilities. Other than a very small step at the front door, the total Villa is on one level, which provides easy access for the disabled or elderly.
San Lameer estate is South Africa’s own tropical paradise! It has something to offer the whole family as well as having direct access onto two magnificent blue flag beaches (Marina / San Lameer and Trafalgar).
Based on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, San Lameer was the very first golfing estate developed in South Africa. It is a 200-hectare nature conservancy, landscaped with privately owned luxury villas surrounding the challenging 18-hole Championship golf course, a world class hotel and a 5-star spa. The climate of San Lameer is pleasantly sub-tropical, with cool breezes from the Indian Ocean.
It is a dream holiday location for golfers, beach lovers and families.
Have a Question?
Payment terms and fees
- The normal payment terms are 50% when the booking is confirmed. The remainder of the payment is due 30 days before occupation.
- The per night rates includes the daily service and access to the estate for the first vehicle. Additional vehicles will pay an entrance fee per the rules of the estate, currently R30 per day, to a maximum of R200 per visit.
Arrival / departure time
- The Villa is available for the required period. Check in time is 14h00 or later. Check out before 10h00 on day of departure. Changes may be agreed upon request at an additional fee.
Breakage / key Deposit
- A breakage / key deposit of R1000 will be required. This deposit is refundable (less breakage costs) within 7 days from departure.
- Full DSTV package including, PVR and recording
- Villa is serviced daily
- No pets allowed
- Smoke free Villa
- Serviced daily
- 1 Carport
- Ample general parking
- Blue flag Beach
- Beach chairs available in Villa
- Please supply own swimming towels and beach umbrellas
- Plenty to do for adults and children (see Attractions tab)
- San Lameer Golf cart rental: 083 468 8332
- San Lameer Country Club: 039 313 5141
- Southbroom Country Club: 039 316 6026
- Wild Coast Country Club: 039 305 2799
- Margate Country Club: 039 312 0571